Beautiful updated 3 bedroom 2 bath home on cul da sac minutes from JBLM.New paint, carpet and roof!Carports for 3 cars. Lots of entertaining space with a covered front porch and decks. Home has open floor plan, vaulted ceilings, and skylights.Oversized heat pump provides AC during summer and heat during the winter.Neighboring lot included in sale. Double lot features lot fruit trees, greenhouse, and storage shed.Lot has oversized 3 bay garage, shop at 1536 sq ft. Almost 3/4 acres total!
Single Family, Manufactured Home, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
0.71 sq. ft
1,568 sq. ft
WH 569 F1
1,568 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Septic,Electricity Available
Fort Stevens Elem
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Wall to Wall Carpet,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,Vaulted Ceilings,Walk-in Closet,Walk In Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Parking Spaces. 5 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Partially,Green House,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,RV Parking,Shop. Corner Lot,Cul-De-Sac,Dead End Street,Open Space,Paved,Secluded,Value In Land.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: NWMLS - Northwest MLS - Seattle